| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kinloss in September is quite mild at 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.6 °C (60.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.5 °C (47.3 °F).
- In September there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 7.1 °C (12.8 °F).
- The weather in September is slightly dry. Only 58mm (2.3in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:33 long and the longest day is 14:00 long with an average length of 12:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Kinloss September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Kinloss, Uk
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Kinloss:
- Stornoway, Outer Hebridies, Uk - 174.5 kms (108.4 miles) WNW
- Dalwhinnie, Scotland, Uk - 88.8 kms (55.2 miles) SSW
- Tiree, Uk - 237.6 kms (147.6 miles) WSW
- Glasgow, Scotland, Uk - 204.3 kms (126.9 miles) SSW
- Malin Head, Ireland - 343 kms (213.1 miles) SW
- Ballykelly, Northern Ireland, Uk - 357 kms (221.8 miles) SW
- Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk - 370.3 kms (230.1 miles) SSW
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk - 371.4 kms (230.8 miles) SSW
- Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk - 390.9 kms (242.9 miles) S
- Lerwick, Shetland Islands, Uk - 310.6 kms (193 miles) NNE
- Lerwick, Uk - 309.1 kms (192.1 miles) NNE
- Orkney Islands, Uk - 150.1 kms (93.3 miles) NNE
- Aberdeen, Scotland, Uk - 96.5 kms (60 miles) ESE
- Edinburgh, Scotland, Uk - 183.2 kms (113.9 miles) S
- Eskdalemuir, Scotland, Uk - 260.4 kms (161.8 miles) S
- Tynemouth, England, Uk - 320.8 kms (199.4 miles) SSE
- Leeming, Uk - 393.2 kms (244.3 miles) SSE